Friday, March 5, 2010

Rush Hour!


No, I didn't watch the movie "Rush Hour" today.haha

I'll start of with this: You know Sparking Fuji Apple? Well, they have Sparking (something) Orange, and it is tooooooo sweet. Don't try it unless you have spare change, my friends. And having the drink accidentally going up your nose because you heard a funny joke is not pleasant either. Voice of experience here. Fizzling at the back of your nose... :S

Ok today was... tiring. To start with, I set my alarm at 4.30am, but I turned it off when it sounded and thought of laying there for 15 minutes more. Who knew I slept till 5.30am? My sergeant had to come into our bunk to wake me and my friend. And my Battery Commander, who is topmost of the top in my battery, was overseeing the trainees' exercise, which was not good considering I overslept. Fortunately, we moved fast, hence crisis averted.

I had so much to do today due to my role as my squad leader, but I managed to settle it all in the morning! :) So I let myself to some deserved sleep before taking the trainees. We all got to book out early, and since I was on duty it meant I had to leave last. So I did the fastest handover of stores and booked out quite early. Thought I could catch up with some of the trainees, who booked out only minutes earlier, but they all disappeared without a trace. I think they are all from Ninja Coy.haha

Ok people like my pal Jeffishy wonder why I created another blog, which I made private. it's because there are things I really want to type out, but would not be suitable for some to read. Unless I think you can read my heart, you can continue reading my mind from this blog :)

My mom is strongly against Men's health, and won't help me buy it any more. She thinks the Sex section is too...graphical with their way of words.LOL

Oh and CR congrats on your grades! Though we don't see your All A's. Maybe I'll see you in SMU!haha

By the way, have you bloggers tried the "Next Blog" tab on the top of the blog? I tried it today and saw blogs from people around the globe, and I realised how beautiful their blogs are, not because of the way they design it (in fact, they don't design it), but rather of what they blog about. They talk about the joys in their lives, their loved ones, the problems they are facing in life, their aspirations and goals in life. It makes me feel so ashamed of my relatively narrow insight of life, making my blog seem immature. And I  do not hate them for that, because they give me a brighter outlook in life. So go ahead, click that button, and realise that life is more than movies, fun and self interests :)

I'm going to run until my feet bleed and my leg muscles cramp. Because I plan to shed all my fats on my body. Just exaggerating, but you got the point.lol

Hopefully, you did not take just now the wrong way :)

But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist-deep in thought because
When I think of you I don't feel so alone

No comments:

Post a Comment