Sunday, March 28, 2010

Studio!

Studio was fun!!! For once we could really jam properly, and Lisa had a microphone to use! Long Shot was GREAT! Can't wait to go there again! My finger started to hurt at the end. Jeff upload the pictures and videos asap please!!! Shall learn The Great Escape by We Are Scientist so that we can play it together!

Need new guitar strap. Current one looks like will give way soon.

So many things to buy at Topshop! I'll go there as soon as my pay comes, which is around 2 weeks time! :)

Booking in. I do not feel like I even had a weekend this week :(

Really really super duper very tired.

Thank God for girls. They are like His masterpieces!!! Haha

Guys remember that we're clubbing this Friday! Good Friday=Good Night!





I'm waist-deep in my troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment