Monday, March 15, 2010

Jam Urge

Today I've managed to learn the bass for The Cardigans' Lovefool!!! Love that song ttm! Here's the songs that I more or less can play well:

1)Love Story - Taylor Swift
2)You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
3)Get Back - Demi Lovato
4)Run Don't Walk - Hey Monday
5)How You Love Me Now - Hey Monday
6)Falling Down - Selena Gomez
7)Starlight - Muse
8)Long Shot - Kelly Clarkson
9)Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
10)Lovefool - The Cardigans

Had to cut hair before booking in this afternoon, and I barely reached camp on time. I was damn worried the haircut would be screwed up, but I kind of like it!

Had the remaining Domino's Pizza for lunch. Still taste as orgasmic. Beats Timbre pizza hands down. Feel like ordering it again this weekend!

Want to jam!!! Miss jamming. Now knowing we may perform our first gig ever, I'm more excited! This one would be a good tryout for our band!!! And we got to decide on a name. Check the group on FB people.

I MISS FAMILY GUY.

Reflect. Please. Seriously.





I'm trying to not think about you,
But does that also count as thinking about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment