Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sweet Disposition

2 words.... DOMINO PIZZA. Love it ttm! Ate a whole pizza, and nothing beats the good ol' classic pepperoni :)

Went to jam today, and we learnt a new song! Kelly Clarkson's Long Shot. Which is quite easy. Thanks CR for figuring out the tabs for me. It would take me quite a while to do it on my own. And was really exhausted today, so slept quite a bit.

Jeffish's new netbook is cool! And only $600. That's quite cheap! Too bad it isn't a Mac, because I think Mac is rather cool. The desktop is already so awesome! And jeff's desktop only got 1 icon I think. Go add more! Used the netbook to skpe sihua, who kept her fringe up. Let it down let it down! Look better with hair down.haha

Went for dinner with CR. HE NEEDS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. Majority of the shops we past he'd say he wanted to get something. And he would suggest eating desserts at all the shops we passed, even though he keep worrying about how little cash he had. We went hunting for earphones for him, and I bought a cap! Love my new cap :) Oh, and I spent $62 on an Accounting book. Going to start studying while in camp!!!

Finally found two old, yet wonderful, songs! Love Fool by The Cardigans and I just Can't You Out Of My Head by Kylie Minogue! Addictive!haha

The band may perform for TKS Alumi crap! Sounds interesting... a good 1st gig!haha

A moment, a love
A dream, a laugh
A kiss, a cry
Our rights, our wrongs

No comments:

Post a Comment