Sunday, March 21, 2010

What's Sunday Without Jamming?

What's Sunday Without Jamming? It's like:
1)Going to work in the morning without coffee
2)Getting married without having a wedding
3)Going shopping without money
4)Your birthday without gifts, cakes, or anyone wishing you
5)Buying a car that is second-hand and spoilt
6)Watching a movie without audio or visual
7)Watching a chinese show without english subtitles
8)Celebrating Valentine's Day without a date
9)Playing Monopoly without friends
10)Sex without ... reaching the peak

The point is: It will suck. Need more examples?








Pop quiz!
Would you rather have the chinchilla?
Or be the chinchilla?












CR is sick, Kenny is sick, Jeff says he's falling sick, I'm falling sick :( So, no jamming :( So, I practise on my own :( So, boring :( Did catch up with my sleep though :) But didn't swim because of the lousy weather :( And Popeyes was C.O.L.D. :(  The chicken was so cold I did not enjoy chewing on it one bit :( And the fries would taste warmer in the Artic :( I've never not enjoy Popeyes before, today's the first :(

9/10 Smileys are ":(". Tell me today doesn't suck -_-

Book in makes a ten.

Never study today. Feel so wasted. Pffffffft.

Autumn's Concerto OST ftw! Love listening to the songs over and over again!




                    "You kept me waiting,
                      I don't care.
                      You coming back,
                      Is all that matters."





Now when I think of you,
All I remember are my regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment