Monday, March 15, 2010

Morons

Have you ever met people who, after you know them for some time, you label "Loser" or "Idiot" on their forehead forever? Because whatever they do is just screwed up, whether they know or not.

Take this guy I met in NS. Once, we all searched high and low for some dummy weapon that went missing, which turns out was in that guy's cupboard all along. Another time, he managed to lock everyone out of their bunk because he left the key inside the bunk. I think the officer had to climb in through the window to open the door from within. Also, he talks weird.

Not convinced? There's more.

Take this other guy I met in NS. He is so blur, even HD cannot make him any clearer. He's probably the biggest blur cock ever. Once, when we were in the same firing unit during training, he was suppose to throw a real smoke grenade over me to cover our retreat. Now, by that time I knew that faggot well enough, so I was mentally prepared for the grenade to land on me instead. True enough, the grenade landed at my feet, so I had to bolt.

Anyway, the point is, I could have a full day off today but noooo, I can only take half day because I need to attend a stupid lesson which is ineffective, and I will just doze off.haha

Still haven't cut my hair.Damn.

BTW, you guys take my revelation like I went through some transformation. Chillax people.haha


She's got you high and you don't even know yet
She's got you high and you don't even know yet
The sun's in the sky, it makes for happy endings
You can't deny you want a happy ending 

No comments:

Post a Comment