Monday, March 8, 2010

Waiting

This morning was horrible. Had to wake up at 5 to go open the stores early, which my friend could have done it himself... -.-

And when I woke up, it hit me that I wasn't suppose to fall asleep! I was just laying there last night, waiting for a SMS. And my phone was at max volume, so I was sure that, even if I dozed off, the phone would wake me up. But it didn't....damn. Sorry sorry :(

And last night I had a great dream! I'll describe it in my other blog, because it is kind of personal:) But the thing is, it sucks that what occurs in the dream will not become reality. Reminds me of when I was young, and I dreamt that I could get whatever toys I wanted for free. And when I woke up I would be super-pissed.

Today was uneventful, apart from playing Dante's Inferno till I'm sick of PSP. Not gonna touch it anytime soon.

Autumn Concerto is nice. Something to do during my duties:)



If I could just say it all out,
Instead of keeping it inside.
It would be simpler for me,
But tougher for you.
You bring out the best of me,
And the worst too.
Your smile brings out mine,
Without you I'm miserable at best.




You're smile is contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment