Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This Bites!

I've been raped by sandflies and mosquitoes. They bit me almost everywhere! Even when I wrapped my face twice with the so-called mosquito net. The damn insects managed to bite my lip, my nose, my forehead and cheek! And the buzzing sound kept coming at me, keeping me awake all the way. They somehow were able to bite my legs and arms too, even my fingers. In fact, my left elbow has a cluster of bites, until they sort of join together. It looked horrible. In the end I waited fr sunrise to go and sleep under the hot sun.

The weather is so hot! Plus I'm wearing double-layer. Finally it poured in the evening, ending the stupid outfield early! How fortunate!

Can't wait for the long weekend! Probably my last free Saturday before NDP rehearsals. Haha






Its going down tonight.
The ladies looking right
Dressed up with fancy shoes
Tight jeans and sweet perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment