Sunday, March 7, 2010

Vocals

Today's jamming finally had vocal! Lisa came after being M.I.A. for so long! And we all played quite well today. And we have plans for other songs. Even discussed what is the next step for the band in future. Oh yes, we do have plans to try to make it big :D

Had char siew rice for dinner! Never get tired of it. But always feel like it is not filling enough, so I would be tempted to buy something else.

Jeff accidentally typed his FB password in the email blank, so CR and I kinda saw his password. Don't worry man! Mum's the word!

Imagine CR and Rosh comes to SMU too...it will be awesome! And the SMU dorms look cool! But I don't think we can rent it. For "International Students." That's not us, right?

I'm really tired, had only 5 hours of sleep today. Hence this short post.



SIGH~ x10000000000



Cause everything you do
And words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And I am left with nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment