Sunday, March 14, 2010

Free Bird!

I've never enjoyed booking out like today! When I stepped out of the gate today, I felt...free. Like I've just finish serving my time in prison and stepped into the outside world for the first time. Felt really good.

Duty was dull, to say the least. Spent my time with PSP and iPod Touch, watching Autumn Concerto!!! Autumn Concerto ftw! If I had a video convertor I'd be spamming The Mentalist though.haha

Today when I went to the 24/7 manning room to get my stuff, I heard my team commander's handphone ringing. And his ringtone was some girl moaning and moaning. Trust me, it definitely sounds from hentai. I mean, the sound of a girl moaning ends with her...reaching the peak. The tone did kinda make it sound like some remix, but it's still damn obvious.LOL

Had lousy camp food for so long! Need PIZZA.

Got to cut my hair, buy my cap, get Accounting book, pay my bills, and JAMJAMJAMJAMJAM.


Freedom.
It's like flying in the open sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment