Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rest Day

The day didn't exactly started too well. I went down to see the trainees going for breakfast early instead of waiting for one of us sergeants to come down, which made me a bit angry, and kind of hurt. It's like seeing them doing something you would expect them to not do. Betrayal of my trust, to say the least.

I'm getting quite tired of MC's lies in Autumn's Concerto. It's getting long-winded, though I'm already at ep17 of 21. Shall stop watching for a while.

Studied a bit of accounting yesterday! At least now I roughly know what accounting is about and how it's applied. Going to move on to people who needs these accounting information. Shall go research on some of those stuff that I don't really understand. I feel a familiar sense of nostalgia.

Kenny kenny. Let me explain. You just smile when you make eye contact, then look away. Shows that you're a happy guy:) Don't keep making eye contact though, because if not she'll think you're wierd. Or a pervert. Then, one day offer her your seat. Show her you are a considerate guy. Then the next time you see her on the train, give a small wave! Plus the smile of course. Eventually you can approach and say hi! Well, just remember at that point she's already somewhat familiar with you, so don't need to be scared to try to start a conversation. Then BOOM helloooo Kenny's gal. Haha

Had to swim in the end-.- But it was quite fun! Suppose to swim to one end, wear a uniform, then swim back with a fieldpack. But the pants was ridiculously huge, and kept coming out when I swam. So I left it at my ankles and swam back with my arms only.

So tired...and No mood to go night's out.




She stares at the world,
Asking why life's so frustrating.
The world simply stares back,
Saying it's all her doing.
She begs the world,
If she can turn back time.
The world pauses and say,
"Sorry, it is nobody's but mine."

No comments:

Post a Comment