Friday, March 26, 2010

We'll Be A Dream


Do you see a naked girl,
Or a bared soul?
It's all about perspective baby.

All alone in bunk, probably the entire camp too. Nah just kidding. Got some people in camp, don't know why they staying around.

Field camp was fun. Not because I got to sleep whole day, but rather I got to interact with the trainees. Had our funny moments, despite their tough time! But you guys gotta move faster. Or I'll F you when you come my firing unit LOL

And sleeping on safari bed is so uncomfortable! My back hurts, and the weather sucks. Makes me appreciate the bed in my bunk!

I love my new stuff! Vans shoes is (Y)!

Shall sleep with radio on tonight! Try new things in life!

Ris Low joining 98.7FM and they are already suan-ing her on air. Quite pitiful.haha!

EH I KNOW YOU'LL SEE THIS. ACCOUNTING BOOKS PLEEZ!!!haha





When the lights go out
We'll be safe and sound
We'll take control of the world
Like it's all we have to hold on to
And we'll be a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment