Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fark Sounds Cool



They say the bunny is from Alice in Wonderland. I got no idea.

Today duty was...dull. I mean, what's new? But I had fun taking the trainees today, so it's not so bad.

I was watching autumn's Concerto, and wonder why men rape. It's just disgusting. Why can't they control their raging desire? I mean, women seem fine controlling whatever little desire they have. Idiots like these should get their balls chopped off. No... Chop the whole thing off. But fear not girls. I've got a solution! Mind fark the bastard! Turn him off by laughing at his thing and it'll turn from a prawn to a tiny shrimp in no time! Confirm his mojo would die. Lol I'm REALLY bored here.

And I think "fark" is a good replacement word. It looks less...vulgar in a way. Like legal drugs.

Read some interesting dating tips in Men's Health. Shall post it in my other blog for personal reference.

I LOVE LOVEFOOL BY THE CARDIGANS! Please let's play this song.

Suddenly felt like clubbing because I heard some song and I was kinda rocking to the beat. Just go once. Then stop.





Dear Maria,
Count me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment