Sunday, March 7, 2010

New York New York Makes You Full

Yesterday began with gym with Kenny and Jeff. Stupid tank ask can share the machine I was using, which is wth. My sets have 30 seconds rest interval, if we share it that would screw up my exercise. So I waked off. Fucker.

Suppose to swim in the afternoon! I even tidied my place because I know Jeff and Kenny will want to explore my "Wonderland". In the end, Jeff though of cancelling because :1)CR was at home already(though I don't see what's so good of going to his place so early...), and 2)No sun. NO SUN??! Excuse moi but those rays of light definitely ain't some holy light from above. There was sun. Oh well. Poor Kenny brought his swimming stuff for nothing.LOL

Jamming was, usual. Didn't feel the hype yesterday, though just before dinner Kenny and I felt like playing Hey Monday's How You Love Me Now. And wearing masks makes you free to do whatever you like :P

Dinner was at New York New York! Deren and Rosh joined us, and the minute we sat down they all talked about computer games, except for Jeff and I. WTF!!! And I realised they mostly talk about 2 topics: games and army. Yawnzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... Chicken Po-something was awesome as usual! But I still have the same problem as always; I always struggle at the last few mouthfuls. It's really, really filling. We took cotton candy too, and played around with it and water. Julian's Pubes....ROFL

After dinner we went to get some masks for our band. You can check it out on my FB, because I uploaded pictures of us wearing it. Should we paint the mask? Yes? No? Anyway went to lan after that. I don't know why I decided to lan, because I always feel that lan can be a waste. But I got this small itch I guess, so I went along. We played so many games! TF2, DoD Source, Counter-Strike, L4D... we got owned in L4D. No fun. Normally we trash people. But it's not that we suck. It's just that there was someone better... we think they are hackers,though. But CS was surprisingly fun! Brings back memories, and sure made us laugh a lot! Feel like playing it again!!!



You keep me waiting,
But I don't mind.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment