Monday, November 14, 2011

You Are The Apple In My Eye


If you haven't watched it yet, I highly recommend it to you! Even though I missed the first half hour, I loved whatever left I got to watch. That movie is really, really funny, and the sweet romance in it is just awesome. Trust me, you will enjoy it! And I expected it to have a really screwed ending, like that movie Shinjiku Incident or whatever that starred Jackie Chan. But don't worry! It's an entertaining and heartwarming movie!

I watched it with my project buddies on Saturday, and we had dinner at this awesome chicken rice place! We bought two whole chicken! And the kangkong there was nice! And surprisingly, we ended up playing Left4Dead after that! 4v4! Nice! I'm surprised at how spontaneous the girls were!haha

I'm not sure about the rest, but I'm so looking forward to watching Tintin this Friday! :)))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment