Monday, November 14, 2011

Hmmm....

You know, now that I look back on Friday night, what I did was not cool at all. The first cigarette isn't really the main problem. I guess I always wanted to try at least once. But God, the smell seems to stay on your hands!

What irked me the most was that I went to add some girl from my CCA and just start a chat with her. I'm not sure why I did that. Maybe I was high from the cigarette. Or from the alcohol (which I doubt so since I took so little). Or lack of sleep. Or maybe plain cocky-ness just because I spinned at the event the night before and I was getting a lot of praises for it. The thing is, I'm probably gonna work with this person for quite some time, and what I did is probably the kind of things I tend to despise guys of doing: adding girls they barely met on Facebook just to chat with them.

I always didn't like guys who randomly added girls just because they think the girls are hot and just want to chat with them and try their luck. And then I realize, I'm doing just that. It's like when Batman realized he was this close to using a gun, which he swore never to use.

When you let things get into your head, you tend to do stupid stuff. And look where that got me. I stayed up late, I smoked(but I'm never gonna do that again), I went to add some stranger, I dozed off in my morning class, I missed the anime festival, and I turned up late for the movie outing.

I know this is gonna screw up people's perception of me, but I'm going to apologize to that girl on Facebook for adding her like that out of the blue, and then I'll remove her as friend. If we become friends, then I'll add her back. As of now, I need to make things right.


No comments:

Post a Comment