Friday, November 18, 2011

www.blahspot.com

Well, exams are next week! And it's hard for me to feel serious about it. I wonder why...

Honestly, there's nothing much to blog about these few days. I've been at home blasting music and studying. Like, for the first time. Studying at home. Miracles do happen!haha

Ah what the heck. Nobody blogs anymore these days, let alone read one. How many people read my blog? I bet even she stopped reading a long time ago. Funny how she's the only girl I've never been able to fully let go. Other girls come and go, but somehow I can't totally forget her.

This girl is the pink ranger from Power Rangers: Time Force.

And doesn't she look familiar in HIMYM?

This lady here is Erin Cahill, and she is hot!haha She acted as Ted Mosby's sister in HIMYM!

Speaking of which, I found a blog showing the cast of various Power Rangers series in other shows! Cool! http://afterthepower.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. fuck isch die geil he und die titten erst

    ReplyDelete