Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Music In My Head

Okay. I really need to go to school if I am to study. Tomorrow, full throttle! Biz Law, if you are gonna bring me down, I'm pulling you down with me!

Oh ya, and I was at Parkway Parade area to get my hair cut and I saw some Mediacorp filming.

Been downloading a lot of songs, to get the better quality ones. Clubbing music makes my heart beat faster and adrenaline starts to pump. Just love listening to them!hahaha

I've been looking at those DJ controllers and I've my eyes on the Numark Mixtrack Pro, which my senior recommended me to get. Means I will be able to spin at home! ^.^ But I'll wait for Amazon.com to have Christmas sale.


I realize that I'm no longer sure what I want in a girl. I kind of lost my mood to try to find the right girl. And even if I do, am I actually ready to commit my time and energy to her? Feel rather lazy to do that right now XD

Tintin! Dying to watch you!!!!

Maybe I should just quit school and DJ full-time.HAHAHA... no, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment