Monday, November 7, 2011

DCUO Is Awesome!


Well, I've been playing DCUO for a while now, and I'm liking this game! It's really fun to do missions with a partner in crime(literally), and there are really hilarious moments like us transformed into rhinoceros. And in one day, we fought Wonder Woman, Batman, Robin, Supergirl, Zatanna... feels good to own the heroes!haha And there's the moments where you see a citizen at the top of a building contemplating to commit suicide and you give them a push...

Had a dream recently about this girl I know, and in the dream she was telling me based on looks, I rated only 5/10. And to make things worse, she said that, if she were to take into consideration everything else about me, it would be even lower. Wow, talk about my dreams beating down on my self-confidence!

And last night, she appeared in my dreams again. What gives???

Exams coming. But I'm focused on Bangkok!haha


No comments:

Post a Comment