Saturday, November 12, 2011

High On DJ


Last night was just awesome! I got to DJ at the post-Starry Night event at Colours, and I enjoyed it! Even though I was nervous at first, seeing the crowd get high when I play the music is just so satisfying. Really, there are no words to describe the feeling of being the reason they get high. Love that one hour of DJ-ing!

However, I must admit the night went a bit crazy. I took my first smoke, and played some really long blackjack! And honestly, smoking is not my thing. It's like having some burning sensation in your lungs, and it kept me coughing away. So no, I highly doubt I'll smoke ever again.

And right now, I feel a bit of a douche for randomly adding this girl and chatting her up. I don't know why I did that. In fact, I kinda feel like a Ted after a St. Patrick's day. I need sleep so badly right now...haha

Good morning, world.


No comments:

Post a Comment