Saturday, December 3, 2011

Succeed Or Dye Trying

Well, my hair got pretty screwed. Yesterday's dye was quite fail, because even under light, the blue was so unnoticeable. As good as not dying. So my mom made another appointment for me today at that same place, and this time I had a photo of the kind of blue I wanted to have for my hair. I wanted the blue to be visible even indoors. And it seems like they actually understood.

And then there's that shitty feeling when, after another round of bleaching and dying, the hair looked the same as before. Barely any change. WTH. And the lady said that she used the same dye, just that she rinsed it off faster or something. Either way, it was a waste of time today. Fortunately the hair salon my mom frequents can dye my hair the way I want it, and I've already made an appointment on Wednesday. Hopefully, third time's the charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment