Saturday, December 3, 2011

Forever 21


Well, my 21st birthday has come and gone, and I must say, it was pretty fun!haha

Thursday I met with some friends to watch Immortals, play L4D and pool, then Hangover 3! Immortals reminded me of 300, and it was not what I expected it to be. The poster showed the 4 gods( Zeus, Athena, Ares, Poseidon), so I thought the movie was about them. Turns out the movie was about some mortal. And the movie is rather gory! 3 movies in 3 consecutive days!

Hangover 3 was better than anticipated! The music and crowd was good! I got chased down the street by my friend, and I heard someone guessing that there was going to be a fight.LOL Anyway the night went well, except for the last part... and the DJ was not that good, I feel. The transition between some songs were abrupt or poorly done, but his choice of songs for the night was pretty good! Got less high after 3am, and finally decided to go home. And I didn't drink any alcohol! So proud of myself! Nearly decided to smoke though D:

Today I went to dye my hair. My mom was making such a big fuss about bleaching that I expected the hair to be really bad after bleaching. Turns out it looked damn nice. In fact, it looks better than my final colour, which is supposedly dark blue but is barely visible unless under bright light. And how does that look Korean? First thing that came to my mind was: Ah Beng! Went to meet my Asoc group mates and they surprised me with a cake! Damn touched! :)

I had another celebration at home with my family before meeting the gang for supper, which turned out to be another surprise for me! Although I kind of suspected after that afternoon incident. Still, it was a really thoughtful gesture and the fact that we got caught in the rain makes the night more memorable! We ate chicken rice and played LAN which was really entertaining!

4 cakes during my 21st birthday. Sure I may not have got what I planned, which was a yacht party, but then I got to spend the day with my family and friends, having loads of fun, so it is still a birthday worth considered special as a 21st birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment