Sunday, December 18, 2011

iPhone Covers


I was at a site today which allows you to make your own custom iPhone cover with any image you want, as long as the resolution of the image is acceptable. I made around 20 different covers to decide from, and I feel like getting all! But that would be crazy. So I'll just choose one first. If the quality is good, I'll get more! :D

Funny thing. I don't even have an iPhone, yet I'm looking at covers. Yes, I'm pretty sure I'm getting myself an iPhone 4S next January, but don't count your chicks before they hatch, right?

I realize I've a lot of catching up in my blog to do. Here goes...

Why am I suddenly talking about iPhone? Well, recently the internal screen or whatever of my Nokia phone cracked, and apparently Nokia says that it is stated in the warranty that such damage is not covered. Does exterior kind like chipped off corners are covered, but internal damage and wear and tear of the components are not? Seriously, Nokia is a bloody joke. I am 100% sure I'll never use Nokia phones again. Just go back to Finland.

And it seems my blue hair is starting to get lighter, according to my dad. And I might be noticing it a bit too, specifically the fringe part. Ah well, gonna make it a darker blue once this dye fades away!

So addicted to that Weiss Schwarz card game, even though my deck never won a single time on Friday! I just want to go back for more and make my deck more powerful!

Can't believe I didn't know that The Mentalist season 4 is out! I've got a lot of downloading to do!



Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows! Want to watch it!

BBQs are around the corner. Gotta prepare!

Counting down to Bangkok trip!!!

Money's really, really tight. Sian :(

No comments:

Post a Comment