Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Best Part

Half the December holiday has passed, and the best part has yet to come! Friday is the BBQ gathering for the usual gang, Sunday is Christmas family gathering, Monday is my accountancy group Christmas gift exchange, Tuesday is dueling, Wednesday is BANGKOK! Woots!

First semester results out? Whatever. Not like seeing it will change anything. Well, except my mood. So why check? Enjoy!

Gonna get iPhone 4S next month, and I'm so going for the black 64GB one! Excited!

The blue of my hair is getting lighter. Noooooooooo!

As for the Weiss Schwarz card game, I'm so loving it! And I realize there are some super rare cards, and ther's one I'm dying to get! Although the chances of finding anyone selling it is rather low...

And what anime am I catching this season? Thought I'd update a bit on that!

1. Persona 4 The Animation
Honestly, the only reason why I decided to watch it was because of the awesome Persona 3 game. And the anime is pretty good. Gonna wait for the PS Vita version of the game to be released!

2. Bakemonogatari
I watched this because my friend uses a Weiss Schwarz deck involving this anime. And I have to admit, it is quite a different anime from the usual, and it's quite interesting! It's pretty old already though.

3. Bakuman season 2

4. Sket Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment