Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Start Of The Holiday

Well, holiday is here! December is just in a few days and I'm so happy! Really appreciate having a break after a long semester! And imagine, I am going to be like that 7 more times in my 4 years in SMU!

Today is the last paper for quite a lot of my friends, so I can kind of openly talk about enjoying the holiday already! I've been trying to tell myself not to stay home and play computer, considering I bought Battlefield 3 and Batman: Arkham City. I wanted to go out and hang out with my friends rather than rot at home. I'm making sure I'm going out almost every day if I can!

Went to run on Sunday night, which followed by Battlefield 3! Monday I went to school to DJ a bit before meeting my friend to play Yu-Gi-Oh! It's been a long time since I played it, and it feels great to have another friend to play it with me! Tuesday I met Sihua to watch Breaking Dawn: Part 1. And it was quite draggy. Some parts I found ridiculously funny, and I covered my eyes during the part where Bella gave birth. I bought a popcorn combo which gave the Puss In Boots cup, but I left it at Topshop! :( I went to shove it onto a railing while waiting for Sihua to try on some clothes and I totally forgot about it! Only remembered when we boarded the train home D: Sad ttm!

Today was another movie! This time Puss In Boots! Cute cat!!! haha Went Orchard with my friend before that in search of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards but to no avail. Met our LTB group for the movie and dinner and the pub opposite my school.

Tomorrow is going to be another movie!!! And Hangover 3! I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink.

I got quite bored of Battlefield 3 quite fast. And I'm now into drawing on Microsoft Excel, which CR taught me. So cool! But it needs a lot of patience. Drawing a detailed gun took me the whole night! But, I love it!

Today I finally bought something I searched high and low for; and was nearly going to give up looking for it. But today I went to this game shop, which sold a lot of PSP games, including special editions, and I went to try my luck. I couldn't find it at first, and was about to give up, but then I saw another section beside it also displaying PSP games and I finally found it!!!!! Persona 3 Portable Collector's Edition!!!! Even though I've completed the game twice(and playing a 3rd time now) and recently did a very long review about it, I wanted to buy it for collecting sake! Such an awesome game should be bought! So happy! It's like a birthday present to myself! :)

Don't ask me what I want,
Because I know I can never have.

No comments:

Post a Comment