Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tonite is not book in nite! =)

Monday off!so i can spend one more nite at home!haha

today a bit tired and zoned out,even though i fell into a deep slumber this afternoon.watched HIMYM season 3,and i'm nvr tired of the funny stuff in the show.if i could ever act, i would wanna do this kind of comedies.I'd beg to be in one haha

went for dinner with family at PP.nvr had a meal with them for damn long...and i wore de new top i bought from G2000!!!Love it ttm!and sorry kenny that i didn't see u.haha as i said was kinda zoned out so my awareness level was at all-time low.haha and that was my sis -.- why would i dao u if i was on a date?haha i'd be proud to be dating the girl i'd be dating, or else she wouldn't even be my date XD

I shall cut down on singlish.no more "lah" and "sia"!haha

I still think my neighbour looks really good.haha but wishful thinking.just smile =)

gonna learn the bass for Demi Lovato's Get Back!damn inspired by last nite's band to try out songs i like.really really aspire to be performing like them one day...

I try to use the name jason, but at the end of the day, I'm still jan.becos that is sth my parents gave to me, and it'll be sth to connect them to me even when they're no longer around.I think the name sucks to an extent, but i thank you for giving me a name.(but i will give my kids easier names XD)

And i heard that my sis may be participating in YOG!haha all de best sis!

WHAT DID I JUST DO?AM I CRAZY?CRAP CRAP CRAP

Is there somebody who still believes in love ?




No comments:

Post a Comment