Friday, January 22, 2010

RECALL TMR!I BEG YOU!

this recall is getting on my nerves.can't it just quickly come?why are they always pushing it to a later date?

this week was seriously exhausting.i just wanna sleep early tonite, though i know i won't becos i'll be glued to de com using FB and msn.haha

maybe...Patience is the key.

today in the bus while standing at the back i took out my iPod touch from my bag, accidentally dropping my bunk key under some seat in the process.some corporal helped my pick it up, and i said "thanks".unfortunately, the old malay lady beside him didn't hear me, and she started telling him how rude i was for not saying thanks. i was kinda pissed off yet stunned.good riddance.

the guys wanna meet up, but i'm really exhausted. when they mentioned they're playing lan, i totally lost any considerations of actually going.have fun.seriously.

In the end,
You're actually all alone.
"Friend" is just a label,
stuck on your forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment