Sunday, January 3, 2010

Looking back...

wow 2010 and i'm looking back at what happened to me in 2009,i have to say a lot has occurred. i'll list some down so that i can read this old post in future...

memorable stuff that happened to me:
1)Broke up with my ex - oooo that was nasty but i feel that i did the right thing for both of us

2)folded 100 hearts for valentines!...and got rejected - yep i did a lot and bought a lot of stuff for some gal who totally rejected me...what hurt the most was that she kinda "reported" to my cell group leader about it...talk about heartbreaker :/

3)Enlisted into NS - NS is something I won't wannna do over again..just wanna get this shit over with haha

4)Posted to Air Force! - wow i was damn happy when i realized i went air force!didn't think i'd land in a slacking place(better than being under the army any day)

5)bought my bass guitar!!! - till today I've not regretted buying that wonderful guitar.jamming distracts me from my aching heart =)

6)My virgin grind - lol this occurred at dbl-O with my NS frens.one fren kinda pushed me to this girl to grind...LOL

7)My virgin hangover - ok this was with kenny and rosh!also at dbl-O.since the drinks were so cheap, we spammed shots and jugs.i had 5-6 shots and shared 2 jugs."fucking great" is all i can say for the night,"greatly fucked" is all i felt in the morning...

8)A lvls results! - OMG i 4got about that impt shit of the year.haha principal talked A LOT of crap that kept everyone in unnecessary suspense.bitch XD GP getting A was god-like unexpected

9)SMU Accountancy!!! - amazing how i landed there.NTU and NUS offered me engineering, so they can just F*** off. totally didn't expect to get accountancy in SMU, becos i tot i screwed up my interview."Do you know that you got a C for PW?"yes of course I knew you birdbrain -.-

10)Mod my PSP - should've grown de balls to mod earlier...but kinda lucky i had those UMDs...come in handy at times haha

11)iPod Touch!- i rmb i bought it simply becos i wanted to (hopefully) download some camera-recorded Transformers ROTF movie and put it inside so that I could watch in camp.which was ultimate fail.not that i regret my iPod Touch =)

12)Liking so many gals - yeah...I just think singapore gals are awesome.heh.as i said,changing targets like changing clothes

13)Christmas turkey!!! - 1st proper turkey for christmas!!!and maybe my last.haha i preferred the otah =P

14)Feeling damn depressed about being single - ...

15)the thought of death and afterlife screwed me up - ...Let's not talk about this.

16)Photoshoot for portfolio! - the $600 is worth trying out

17)NOT interested in gaming any more - lol the interest just died.maybe it's l4d2's fault.

and looking back,i'm actually grateful for many things in life,mainly my family and frens.without my mom i'd have screwed up a lot of stuf this year...w/o the CR gang i'd be an emo dude rotting at home...the band gave me hope and fun of a band that may eventually go big...a source that stopped me from going for a target i can never win (Y) ...haha

My New year resolution?To finally have someone to hold, share my joys and problems, be my motivation to live on. And most of all, to make me smile again...

Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling




No comments:

Post a Comment