Sunday, January 24, 2010

Morning,world.

i just realised jamming at 10am is damn early!!!that's why i woke up earlier just to use the net and update my iPod Touch software(taking 1 hour to download...)

i just realised that even thoguh ppl see me as Mr Hardcore-Clubber-Boy i believe that it's very wrong.haha look at the facts:kenny's last clubbing was with some frens(not cr gang.eh kenny am i rite?) which was a few months back, while jeff and rosh went to LADIES NITE W/O ASKING ME(i'm still frigging pissed with that you two).haha maybe one of u guys should take the title (best choice is jeff i think :P).

thing is, i realised i'm not so into clubbing alr.don't ask me why, becos I can't find an explanation.it's kinda like how i'm not into gaming anymore(though l4d is stil my fav and best game!).maybe it's becos l4d2 sucks so bad that it made me lose interest in gaming.haha

gotta get a accountancy book soon.start studying in camp!and gonna take driving lessons soon!

I just realised how small chinese people's eyes can get.they can literally be slits.i mean, how the hell do they see their surroundings?AMAZING.seriously.

It'll never be you against the world.
I'll make sure it's us.

No comments:

Post a Comment