Friday, January 8, 2010

time2change

I'm damn exhausted...whole week was full of long trainings and little sleep...well not really long trainings,just that the days end late.haha but i kinda love my vocation becos we get to go to cool rooftops and i swear, s'pore looks simply beautiful at night, from a high place.the lights, the cool air, the sense of calmness...i've set a goal, to share this view with someone special some day, to share with her what i got to see =)

eh dammit tried red bull for the 1st time, and my fren told me to gulp it down.so i downed it in 30 secs, and after that i felt like my brain was hovering above my head...lol not as strong as shots X(

maybe...it's time to change.i should give up chasing something (or someone) i can never have.maybe it's time to finally call it quits...


I just wanna be happy again. Is it too much to ask?


This year, I aim to be the happy, fun-lovin', crazy guy I used to be.



Did God create my Life to be hard,
or simply because he needed entertainment?
Time for a change in me

No comments:

Post a Comment