Sunday, January 31, 2010

Boredom Is Routine

Well, what I did today can be counted with one hand.1st, i went to collect my bass guitar and the toys(the toys have been there for 1 year alr).2nd, i slept.that about sums it up.haha

Not getting the M1 hotspot any more because the $15 plan doesn't apply to the MiFi modem...cheapest for it is $35...damn. Looks like no surfing net in camp...

my computer speakers are down, and i've to use some old speakers that dropped my music quality A LOT.

Every sunday when i book into camp i have only one aim: reach friday asap.i think that will still be applied when i work in the long future, because i'm sure eventually life would become monotonous and dull.

well, looks like my frens have plans arranged for the gang to meet up de next 3 weekends(save CNY weekend)

speaking of CNY i was never really fond of CNY.There may be several reasons to this:
1)I simply hate chinese.bad influence from frens since young.
2)I can't speak Chinese.ppl laugh when I speak Chinese.
3)I've to give CNY wishes to all the adults, and there are seriously a lot. Wish I could get some voice recorder and play it to them.haha
4)I can't stand CNY songs! Could be because I can't understand the lyrics, but I'm pretty sure a lot of the songs sound damn boring and/or depressing.
5)CNY food isn't appealing to me.Eg that colourful noodle thing we must mix up.tastes weird.I only do it because it's the only time you can play with food without getting screwed.

Was reading Table for Three and wondered what it would be like to be in Jason Hahn's shoes. I think life would be funny and interesting! frens, I recommend this book to you all! It's nice to read. Shall bring it to camp to make Friday arrive sooner.haha Wonder how Saffy and Amanda look like in reality too, if they're as hot as in the book XD

One day I'll band will make it big. I'll aim to be able to play gigs at Timbre 1st.haha

Gotta gym and run more. Feel like I'm gaining weight.

Baby you know that
Maybe it’s time for miracles
Cause I ain’t giving up on love

No comments:

Post a Comment