Friday, January 15, 2010

Helluva week( and i satisfying shopping)!

weeeeeeell, this week was eventful.monday started with some stupid redundant training which i screwed up and had it rubbed it until i was super depressed. wed was interesting because there was heli training!meaning i sat on a helicopter to de deployment site and set up my equipment!the heli ride was simply awesome!!!and i saw a rainbow!beautiful!the ride back was rather hectic,mainly becos the pilots were rushing to get back.haha and wed nite moved out for outfield...SIAN.i didn't even know i was going until tuesday,which was damn last minute.fortunately it was very slack and i enjoyed myself(listening to iPod and munching gummy worms under the sun)! but it sucks that i got bitten by sandflies,which made my middle finger,thumb and lower lip swell.i couldn't even clench my fist XD thanks to my frens for sms-ing me to save me from dying of boredom.staring at grass all day isn't fun at all ROFL

today had dinner and shopped!talked a lot of crap with joel,and i enjoy sharing my crap with that guy.we talk crap about anything.all you gotta do to start a chat is "I think that girl not bad." and we'll just chat all de way.

shopping!spent $300+!went G2000 first to buy a cool shirt,then went Man Studio and spend like crazy!!!bought a $130 jacket,$70 shirt(which was made of a damn comfortable material),and 2 other shirts.can't decide wat to wear tmr!!!LOLOLOLOL

I see your true colours, and it's not exactly a bright rainbow.
Not all the colours are bright, some being dull & ugly.
Yet because I see the rainbow as a whole and not the individual colours,
I still feel that your rainbow is a nice one I'll cherish and appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment