Monday, February 27, 2012

HKJFKL

For years I notice that KFC is willing to hire people with... some mental issues(sorry if that sounded crude). Like just today, there was a guy working at KFC who kept mumbling to himself. I used to wonder why KFC would hire such people. I mean, c'mon, I once saw a cleaner at KFC apparently shouting at a customer(although everyone simply ignored her). Then I realized that, despite their..."setbacks", these people still try to work and survive. In a way, I've grown to respect them and KFC for actually giving these people a chance to work.


Waikiki was fun! I screwed up my favorite part really badly, but a lot of my friends told me they liked my music! :) The music was a bit too loud though. Pity the archery club whose booth was directly in front of the big speakers!


Saw Cosfest on Sunday, and while some are good, others were... not so good. When I go AFA this year, I'm gonna wow the crowd!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment