Friday, February 10, 2012

Traffic Light Party


Last night was Traffic Light party! And despite being one of the earlier DJs to spin(meaning there was nobody on the dance floor at that time) I still enjoyed spinning and the event was awesome! Never thought I'd get so high at the event! There were a lot of epic moments like that knocked out guy who was left outside the toilet. And the girls there were hot! Well, a number of them.

Mid-terms next week. Bummer.

Valentine's is arriving! As usual, no plans on that day. But for once, I'm actually not bothered (even though I told my friends that we must get a date this year). I'm actually quite tired of trying to pursue, and merely end up hurting myself. It's easy for them girls: if they want you, they keep you dancing around their palm, if not they'll just toss you aside and wait for the next guy that comes along.

And seriously. Why does everyone seem so shocked that I'm single???!!!

If I've learned anything, it's to never trust my heart ever again.


No comments:

Post a Comment