Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Turning Up A Notch

Finally settled my last midterms paper today! Went home to get a well-deserved sleep to make up for my lack of sleep the night before!

Midterms was okay. I totally screwed up my MA paper (got back the paper today), but that's not going to faze me. I'm not too confident with my FA paper, because I kind of spent too much time on the front half. BGS was better than I expected, although it's because of the hard work I put into it(studied till 3 plus in the morning and the paper was 9am). Today's Econs paper was faster than the time given, and I was kind of stoning for quite a bit. I mean, whatever I knew I had poured out onto the paper. Staring at the questions would not make me suddenly know more stuff. So after checking through my answers 4 times, prof said we could submit and leave early. Thank God!

If anything, I kind of woke up. Thanks for sending me that wake-up call. It was like a tight slap across my face, but I appreciate it. Really shook me up. Honest.

Recess week! Gonna use that time to start with all the projects and catch up with my revisions! Rawr!


No comments:

Post a Comment