Sunday, March 4, 2012

End Of Recess Week

Well, this week ended so fast it felt more like recess weekend!

Finally uploaded my first mix! I'm honestly not too satisfied with it, mostly because I feel that most of my transits between the songs were horrible. It didn't sound so bad when I was recording it, but it came out that bad. Still, it just motivates me to try harder! Maybe I should record a small mix once a month or something! Make my Soundcloud more active!

Seeing two of my friends getting into relationships makes me wonder will I be like Ted. Obviously trying to look for a girl doesn't work; I've been trying. Maybe my expectations are too... High? But then again, it doesn't seem to bother me much, to my surprise. It's like I don't really bother about it anymore. If it happens, it happens. If not, why worry over it?

Need to start the making of my costume going.

Lots of projects and work to do. Really, really looking forward to the long holidays after this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment