Saturday, December 26, 2009

zzz...

yesterday jamming was fruitful.haha now just gotta figure out the last part of the song "You belong with me"!haha damn tired still, and jeff wants to gym at 9 today,which is kinda in 5mins time.that's DAMN early,so i think i'll give it a pass.i can do my own effective gyming at home,which is kinda usual for me haha wonder wat i'll do today?maybe rot at home AGAIN

damn if i had the money i'd go clubbing or sth.damn sick of doing nothing and the same old stuff.i wanna go shopping, or to the beach, just sth fun.but everyone's always busy, which makes me wonder...maybe it's time to move on. sick of running on a treadmill, i wanna start running down a path in life

having no money sux

so tempted to smoke -_-

i'm now at a crossroad, wondering whether to sink into my sins or be the good guy

One day I'll reach my limit

No comments:

Post a Comment