Saturday, December 12, 2009

FotoshooT

well today went for de photoshoot and i gotta admit it was quite fun.haha went there 15mins late,thank god they weren't pissed off or anything.haha so i sat there waiting for my turn,and then this lady came out.she was in the process of doing her photoshoot,and probably was changing location to snap some pics.now she's older than me,and she's totally not my type,but when she came out her beauty just hit me with such a gr8 impact.haha she's not my kind of good-looking,but she was that gorgeous (at a glance). when she was done my turn came and i had to put on some make up stuff on my face.too bad i don wear contacts or i'd know wat was happening to my face.haha and i spent the whole photoshoot not wearing my glasses,so i was kinda like a blind bat.when the guy told me to pose this way and pose that way,i had to kinda squint.haha luckily this blind mice made it through.did 5 outfits today, gonna do 5 more in feb maybe.haha

tmr gonna celebrate jeff,kenny and xx b-day!haha gonna wish them midnite tonite.haha

ahhhh missed zouk out.haha not that it bothers me much.kinda getting a splitting headache.haha

I'll give it a shot because I've got nothing to lose

No comments:

Post a Comment