Saturday, December 12, 2009

End unit life,start uni life pleez...

finally saw my bunk this week,and it's bloody dirty.the best part is i cleaned all tgt 2 damn bunks which are way too dusty and dirty.at least now it feels more comfortable and clean.haha

i have to say that 3DA life is quite ok so far.this week was full of nights out and canteen breaks that i'm sick of gg out at nite alr.haha even got to go outside mcdonalds for lunch on thurs XD and i'm still not used to this change in lifestyle.i'm no longer a SCT,at the bottom of the food chain.haha at least now i'm in the middle.but 3DA is gonna have loads of stuff to learn,and it's gonna be a busy yet challenging life.

DAMN the photoshoot ppl told me stuff to bring only yest,when the shoot is today.where can i get blazers,leather shoes and contact lens so last minute?!!!ok contact lens is i lazy go make so that can be counted as my fault,but blazers?!i'm not that rich,and i'm alr paying some huge sum on this thing.haha hope it goes well today...stupid pimple...

OMG we the kings new album and lady gaga's fame monster are just awesome!haha

What do I do to make sure everyone's happy,where nobody suffers alone?
Why does it always seem like it's my fault?
Why do I always feel useless?
What can I do to help?




Leave behind your troubled eyes
See brand new what I can do
Just say yes if you really want me to

No comments:

Post a Comment