Saturday, December 19, 2009

So sick...

..of everything.

...of waiting to go clubbing but it never comes

...of people who act just plain stupid thinking they know what they are doing

...of rotting and thinking about how to kill the weekends I've yearned for during weekdays

...of trying to make ends meet, not just for me, but for everyone

...of being single and hating it

...of wishing the band can actually have a chance of going big

...of being entangled in life of PSP and other unnecessary stuff

...of hearing about lan gaming

...of being so disconnected with my family, who i see less than 24 hrs a week

...of having others' problems suddenly becoming my worries for nothing

...of looking at girls and wondering who's the one for me

...of being the fool

...of the thought of death and afterlife hitting me like I ran into a wall

...of wondering what kind of Christian I am, about my church, and my cell group mates

...of simply everything.

Just makes you want to scream, "F*** IT."

No comments:

Post a Comment