Sunday, May 6, 2012

Summer Break

Well, here it is. Summer break. One week of break has passed, and I've not really done much. I won a consolation prize in the Audio-Technica competition. I managed to record my mix to commemorate the beginning of the holidays. I bought new clothes because I've grown fatter. I've started running and hitting the gym to un-fat myself. I'm trying to catch up with my shows. I've finally got started on my cosplay costume. Watched The Avengers and Russell Peters. And I dyed my hair blue again, which is already starting to fade 5 days after I did it.

There's still so much to do, and I really need to find a job to support my spending!

Recently, my friends and I were talking about relationships and stuff. And it's funny how I actually want the trouble of maintaining a relationship, whereby you have less time for yourself to do your own things. I guess I'm quite tired of doing my own things, and yearn to actually have someone to spend time with instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment