Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Headphones!!!

Well, finally collected my headphones! Turns out the office was nearer than I anticipated, and was rather near the Ubi driving centre. Spent the day jamming in preparation for the 20th May show, and I just want to watch shows and sleep early tonight!

As much as I want to get into a serious relationship, I realize that maybe I'm not ready to be in one. To want to is one thing, but to be able to, well, I guess that's a totally different story. Seeing how so many of my friends are getting attached, I wonder what I'm lacking. A car? Majority of my friends who are in a relationship has someone who has a car. Or maybe money. I mean, what's the point of getting a girl if I can't afford to go out with her? Sure, people say that they are not materialistic, but face it; going on cheap dates has... expiry dates. Maybe I'm not... boyfriend material. Not just yet. Maybe I need to grow up and away from all my toys, comics, anime and stuff.

But hey, there's still time, so why not enjoy the present? :3

No comments:

Post a Comment