Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well, I'm pretty sure this is my first post of the new year(shall check my blog later to confirm this)! And how did I spend the countdown? Relaxing in Bangkok! But honestly, I feel glad to be back in Singapore. If there's one thing I truly missed, it was the Singaporean girls. Singaporean girls look so much better than any other girls! I think the eyebrows of Thailand girls kinda affect their looks. I've seen some with rather thick eyebrows. Even saw a uni-brow.

Well, every new year that comes, there's a resolution right? Well, I haven't really put any thought into it, but I guess mine would be "to get a girlfriend". I know, it sounds stupid, and pathetic, but c'mon. 21 years old, and I never even had a Valentine's date. I told my friends that this year Valentine's we shall all have a date for Valentine's day, and apparently they already have a target they are making progress with. Me? Nothing.

In fact, I kind of feel tired to bother chasing any girl as of now. I'm tired of being the one who makes the first move, just to be turned down and have my spirits crushed. This time, I feel like being on the receiving end.

Moved the desktop out of my room! That has reduced my time spent on gaming by a lot! Which is good, as the new school term has started and I got to focus. I guess my time table is nice this time, since school is from Monday to Wednesday, with my weekend starting early on Thursday!

Oh, and I got an iPhone! Seriously, Singtel is bullshit. All Singtel outlets have their iPhones all sold out. One shop was even more anal; he said there is only stock, but only if you are buying it without contract. So basically, that douchebag just wanna get more money. So in the end I changed my line to an M1 student plan one, and I got a 64GB iPhone 4S! Don't forget my custom-made iPhone cover! Love how the cover turned out!

Because of the new year, many shows were not following their weekly release. So glad that the new anime episodes are coming out! Plus, new series to follow!


Persona 4 The Animation is as entertaining as ever. Now with the murder cases so-called done, the recent episodes focused on daily lives of the characters, which is a good break.


Been dying to see the next Guilty Crown episode, and I was so glad it came out! Finally we learn the past of Shuu and the Lost Christmas, plus a closure(?) to a story arc.


Bakuman season 2 continues! And each episode seems better than the last, and keeps me wanting for more!


Sket Dance is still going strong, and they started the year with my favourite chapter! The one with the fake Super Mario game! Hope this anime will air for a long time to come!


If you've watched Bakemonogatari, you'd want to catch Nisemonogatari! And the first episode was such a laugh! With the unique artwork and interesting characters, this anime has never fail to impress me and this first new episode looks rather promising! But why does Hitagi have short hair!!! D:


My only disappointment of new series Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou is that it's all short stories in an episode. Means there won't be any main storyline to follow. However, that is a rather minor thing because all the short stories are really humorous and entertaining!

Oh and yesterday I got stuck in the circle line. I wanted to take the train down to Dhoby Ghaut, and looking at the map, I assumed that if you wanted to take the train to Marina Bay, you'd need to change train at Promenade. I found it a bit odd that the map did not put a circle at the Promenade station, because they do that to stations like City Hall and Raffles Place where you can change trains. So I ended up at Marina Bay, and I took a train back to Promenade. And you know how the different line tends to be one level higher or lower? I went up the escalator, took the train, and realized only too late that the train was also going Marina Bay. Apparently that one track had alternating trains: one to Marina Bay and the next to Dhoby Ghaut. What kind of stupid joke is SMRT trying to pull??!! And it seems that I was not the only person who got onto the wrong train. A lot of people were in the same boat as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment