Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chinese New Year!


Gong Xi Fa Cai! That's probably the only Chinese phrase I know to say during this festive season. And I think CNY is here a bit too early. It's suppose to be in February, as the holiday I look forward to to take a break from studies! But it's so early, that my December holiday mood is still lingering.

Went to watch my friends' Emix concert yesterday, and it was pretty good! Although I couldn't decide who I was suppose to look at during the performance, and ended up missing some good parts. I also kept looking out for my friends, which kind of made me enjoy the show a bit less. But good work guys! Can't wait to see the next one!

I visited the maid cafe at Funan yesterday too! And I felt a bit weird going there, with all the heart-shape pillows and really weird chairs. The maid serving us asked me if I was a cosplayer. And I found the rules at the back of the menu rather amusing. Apparently, you were not allowed to take photos with the maids, nor ask them out, or ask for their personal information and stuff. Makes me think that those pervs go there to ogle at the maids!


No comments:

Post a Comment