Saturday, November 7, 2009

Up the (damn big) hill, down the slope

Wow this next 2 weeks are gonna be screwed up.OUTFIELD!another big uphill in life, but this time,i've got a motivation to drive me on.ultimate motivation!haha

actually hell started last week.this week had sunday confinement and today guard duty,so this week i was stuck in camp for 6 and half days.a guy can go nuts in such a situation.and only got a chance to use internet on monday,which means 5 days w/o FB and other wonderful internet sites...and to put a cherry on this wonderful dessert, a missile slammed into my right middle finger during a practical test yest.fortunately for the design of the system,there's a gap between the missile and the cradle,so my finger was merely crushed.if no gap,well,i'd only have one middle finger left.

gotta train my body!gonna hit the gym once my outfield is over!gotta work my shape...and define those 6 buggers XD after all, i don wanna look ugly in the photo shoot =)


It is simple things like this that I want to enjoy in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment