Friday, November 27, 2009

My top songs currently:
-Cookie Jar - Gym Class Heroes
-Live A Little - Gym Class Heroes
-Remedy - Little Boots
-Whatever You Like - T.I.
-Good Girls Gone Bad - Cobra Starship

haha long weekend!ultimate happy!

today gonna gym!maybe sitex later,if not i'll go do some shopping!haha

i'm not interested in lan.so don bother asking me anymore.it's a waste of my time and money.cheap thrills.i'm a gamer no more.haha and i'll never love l4d2 like how i loved l4d

lol my coursemates suggest either clubbing on my b-day(which is LADIES NITE =D) or getting me a prostitute from geylang ROFL i saw for myself these poor gals at geylang when my fren gave us a "tour" in his ride...some girls really look damn good.why did they take such job?why not modelling?some really have de potential...if i ever encounter a prostitue,i'd want to interview her and ask about her "job"...then maybe i'll post online.really really sad to see them like that...what these poor ladies are gg through...and FUCK those sickos who gos to find these ladies


Baby, you could have whatever you like
I said, you could have whatever you like

No comments:

Post a Comment