Monday, November 2, 2009

The other me...

Have you ever feared death so bad that you feel so small and just wanna go one corner and emo?have you ever yearned to love someone so badly?have you ever hoped for someone to be there with you for the rest of your life?

I have. That's why ppl see me in a wrong manner.

"jan is sex-hungry".lol seriously i dunno where this came from.my bunkmates think me that way when I've NEVER ever talked about sex before.haha. And to me,i just wanna have someone important in my life, someone i can love and hold, someone who'd I'd die for and do my best just for her. I'm just the kind of guy who wants to enjoy married life(kids can totally wait,seriously).i mean,when i think of death, i feel like i plummet into this huge,black abyss of emptiness. the cold and loneliness eats into my heart, and my mind can simply steer off a cliff.If only there was someone there...to be the light in my life...and God doesn't count btw XD and why de hell do i look like i have sex b4...

one reason why i stop playing games alr becos i always feel like i wasted a few hours of my life,when all those precious minutes can be spent on sth better.i also hate death movies becos it just brings that death thing into my mind again (That's why i wasn't keen on watching Final Destination,CR gang haha)

Family is important becos nobody lives forever. One day, who knows who might just be taken away from you?Death is the point of no return.

One day i'll smoke,pierce my ear,and donate blood

If life's so boring, why not just end it?



No comments:

Post a Comment