Thursday, October 4, 2012

Because I am a fool.



Where do I begin?

When I know of your "online boyfriend", which anyone would know is all play, but yet it bothers me, making me wonder what I am to you, actually.
When a guy who I know is asking you out for real, yet you seem to think nothing of it, while I think the world of it.
When I go to your profile and I see him saying, "Shall we?", and I see you liking it, as if it is a "yes".
When I want to go to your profile, for no reason, but remembering I'll just see that post there again.
When I see something funny on Tumblr, and I want to share it with you, but you're not online, and I remember the pain I feel.
When I lost all mood to do anything, because I just think about you and all the stuff.
When I want to tell you so badly how I feel right now, but yet I stop myself because I fear its repercussions.
When I know how close you are to a person who has done so much for you, and how it troubles me.
When I feel sad yet happy when I see that my mood spoils yours.
When a smiley from you somehow makes me smile a little, even when my heart is in a turmoil.
When I realize, that maybe I'm just being a fool.

Does this means, this is where it ends?


No comments:

Post a Comment