Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ja(so)n

wow this whole week is slack in de school!haha loads of free study periods where we rot or play psp (though we should be preapring for next week's mega test).tmr ippt trial but i don think i can run.stupid mega mcspicy from sunday murder my throat.sinful pleasure.haha

think everyone wondering why i change my online name to jason.kinda...actually really really sick about my name being reacted in all ways other than positive.haha not like i'll hold grudge against ppl,becos i'd do de same to a name which is kinda wierd...i think.anyway i'm alr taking measures and stuff to prepare for uni.i'm gonna go into uni different from my old self.20 yrs old by then,i'm gonna grow up a bit.gotta start thinking bigger.so 1st move,stop playing computer games.haha it really wastes my time i think,when i can be doing better things.maybe SKY DIVING...haha kidding sihua pleez don kill me.haha.next i shall cut down on vulgar words.gals don like guys who scold such profanities like it's free,unless de girls are some kind of b****es.so yep,those are de only 2 steps i'll share.name makes 3.

gonna start practising my shuffling again.back2basics.

I'll never let you go
If you promise not to fade away, never fade away

No comments:

Post a Comment