Friday, September 11, 2009

Gonna

played squash at AFTC this week.damn fun!getting the hang of it quite fast.lol

gonna get confined next sat.wth...

tmr will determine if i get to ever see you, or continue living my life with that regret in my heart forever...

gonna buy external hard disk tmr if possible.not sure if i should go to Comex at suntec...haha

gonna practise my shuffling.

gotta study for ADK test,cramming this sunday...good luck to me XD

can finally use my hair wax again!woohoo for less strict rules!!!

couldn't sleep past efw nights,becos i kept thinking about tmr,and how i'd pull it off.

gonna play my guitar!miss it so much!and loads of songs i wanna try out!by muse,gorillaz,fall out boy,and loads more!haha tried check yes juliet by we the kings.

If I could sing a song, I'd play Kiss Me by New Found Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment